02. Apr 2020
Coronavirus / Covid-19 – 2nd April
- Club Secretary,
First and foremost, we would like to thank you once again for adhering to the Coronavirus / Covid-19 restrictions that the club has imposed following the recommendations of the Health Authorities.
For your safety, we would like to reiterate the most important requirements.
- Access is for club members only – guests are not permitted.
- No one can play golf without having a booked tee time.
- Players must arrive shortly before their tee time (10 minutes) and must leave the area immediately after the round is completed. If needs be wait in the car until 10 minutes before tee time
- Do not go to the 1st tee until told to by the Starter.
- Do not go to the tee until the other players have left.
- Players must adhere to the social distancing requirements and must not shake hands or hug.
- Do not touch each other’s equipment or balls.
- Put the flag in with a glove on and pick up the ball with the glove.
- Smooth the sand out with your foot after bunker strokes as the rakes have been removed.
- Balls cannot be washed as the ball washers are not on the course
- Wash and sanitise hands as often as possible.
- The Par-3 course, as with all other training facilities and the trolley/club wash area is closed.
- NOTE! If the above rules are not followed, the course will be closed!
- Should any of the above rules be violated we are within our rights to issue player suspensions or expulsions
Up until Monday 13th April each player can only book 3 times in Golfbox. This is to give as many players as possible a chance to play during the busy Easter week.
As mentioned earlier, it is extremely important that the above restrictions as well as the general recommendations from the Health Authorities are followed in order to avoid the spread of the infection. It is our expectation that all members will take the instructions very seriously.
Help each other abide by the rules of good Corona behavior. That way you take care of yourself and others.
Also remember that playing golf in the current situation is a personal choice. When in doubt – stay home!
We again remind you that Simon’s A / S complies with the requirements of the health authorities at all times. If the requirements change, we will adapt current restrictions and practices at short notice.
Board of DirectorsGo back